Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Fashion Diary: The Channel V Experience

Its 5:33 a.m and I just got home from a fashion event at Dolce Superclub and yes, I was one of the designer who showcased a little collection. 

The event was really a success, good music, hot models, and ofcourse lots of media people. So there, Channel V came in without any notice from the organizers and did an ambush interview with us designers. I quickly pulled-in 3 of my models and the lady in a printed maxi dress handed the microphone to me, I don't even know if I look horrible or obscenely horrible with all the sweat dripping in my entire body (because of the room temperature) while giving a little talk about my designs and inspiration. Anyway, that was really my first T.V interview and I forgot to ask if when will be the telecast. :)

No comments: