Friday, March 19, 2010

BTS at the Calibre Studio

I was able to style a photo shoot last Friday with the famous photographer Mr. Darrel Pobre at the Calibre Studio with 2 models, and 2 Make-up artists with garments from
Popo Go, Xernan Orticio (me), and  Gabbie Sarenas
.
Mr. Popo Go sent 4 couture gowns that are really heavy, it's the first time I saw a couture gown with 3 layers of lining and reinforced with self zippers (so imagine the weight) but the gowns are all gorgeous . I was able to borrow 2 dresses from Ms. Gabbie Sarenas in blue watercolor floral fabric with shirred treatment and interesting back details, while me, brought 2 black and charcoal long dresses that are straight off the runway from a fashion show last Thursday. The studio is big, and I mean huge! Thank you to Mr. Darrel Pobre and BNS Calibre Studio.


(Maroon & gray couture gowns by Popo Go, Black ensemble with crystal bib neckpiece by Xernan Orticio. Models; Faye Soriano & Jazel Mercado. Make-up artists; Chany Libago & Wacks Joacquin)

No comments: